Wednesday 23 November 2011

Challenge 22: Animal


If you had to describe yourself as an animal, what animal would you select and why?

An eagle flies across the sky
With no limits or boundaries
Flying high up in the sky
Soaring gracefully above the world
Looking down at the seas

With its wings spread wide
It hunts with determination
Never being hunted, never has to hide
Never failing in life, always succeeding
Finding air currents that help with elevation

Eagles soar the skies with authority
And people love them
They own the world above us from east to infinity
They do not have to worry about what comes tomorrow
Sharp, bold, and determined, they are nature’s gems

I want to be like an eagle
I want to fly at the top of the world
I want to have its elegance; I want to have its freedom
I want to breathe the fresh air that it breathes
An eagle is what I am, or what I strive to be






No comments:

Post a Comment